Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:47:58 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATA patch and others

Well, I've done about as much as I can tonight staring at
this thing.  I tried to trace where it is getting stuck
but I'm getting a bit tangled up in /etc/rc -- confusing.
It seems to be executing out of order somehow based on the
output I see...

I was able to get sendmail to run (just put it into
rc.conf) but I can't seem to see what is hanging here.
It never executes the rc.powerpc file.  It doesn't seem
to be trying to run rc.syscons but I'm not sure.

Any suggestions?  It is frustrating to be so tantalizingly
close!

                                                   Sean