Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:38:59 +0530
From:      Creation Cubes <surendra@creationcubes.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hire Website Designers or PHP Programmers

Hi
      Greetings with Creation Cubes=85.

Now you can hire Web Designers or PHP Programmers ( Wordpress / J Query /
AJAX / PHP / HTML / CSS  / ASP.net / E-Commerce / PayPal Integration). who
will work on your projects for just after see your project description, I
am able to decide my Bid Amount with Time Duration .I will provide you
QUALITY WORK AT FARE PRICE and also provide you complete IT solution.
The Web Designer or PHP Programmer would work 22 days a month (Excluding
National Holidays) and 8 hours a day and 176 hours in month dedicatedly on
your project/s.
Founded in 2008, Creation Cubes has grown from a 3 people team to a 25 men
army. The majority of clientele, who outsource IT services to Creation
Cubes include companies from India.
 I have 5 years of experience. I have extensive knowledge with the
following technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Javascript, AJAX,
WordPress, E-commerce, osCommerce, Joomla.

Why choose us?

The answer is simple! We provide dedicated Web Designers or PHP Programmers
at affordable cost. You can hire Web Designers or PHP Programmers working
full time, 22 days a month (Excluding National Holidays ).
Benefits of Hiring Web Designers or PHP Programmers:
=BB It=92s affordable with price low.
=BB No Set-up Cost.
=BB No Infrastructure Cost.
=BB You can treat Web Designers or PHP Programmers as your own staff.
=BB Web Designers or PHP Programmers will have more than 5 years of
experience.
=BB You can contact Web Designers or PHP Programmers through Email and IMs
Top 10 Benefits of Our Service:
1.Working for more than 10 Web Development companies worldwide.
2. On Time Project Deliveries.
3. Web Designers or PHP Programmers will have more than 5 years of
experience
4. Save thousands of dollars every year.
5. Hired Web Designers and PHP Programmers will work Full Time, 22 Days a
month (Excluding National Holidays)
6. Daily, Monthly or Weekly reports available.
7. You can contact Web Designers and PHP Programmers via Instant Messengers
and/or Emails.
8. We strictly work as per Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
9. We do not approach company=92s clients directly.
10. Full transparency in the work.

So please give me a chance work with you.We Provides excellent service and
very professional. Highly recommended and has true expertise in Website
design, Wordpress & Programming. Amazing

Free Mock ups on design projects.

We give individual attention and have same degree=85..

 Do let me know your views and I would be happy to provide Further Details.
Thank & Regards.
Surendra Rao
Business Development Executive,
Creation Cubes