Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 23:43:03 -0500
From:      Lotus_Mail_Exchange@CSERVE4.CCMAIL.compuserve.com
To:        "INTERNET:hackers@freefall.freebsd.org" <hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   NON-DELIVERY of:  hackers-digest V1 #1658

Sender: owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org
From: <owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:47:46 -0800 (PST)
To: freebsd-hackers-digest@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hackers-digest V1 #1658

hackers-digest           Tuesday, 19 November 1996     Volume 01 : Number 1658

In this issue:
Re: Ipx to ip routing(translation)
Re: Kernel calls - args in registers
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Re: split speed sio port?
Re: Announce: Alternative Mail Archive
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Lithium [was: Re: Who needs Perl? We do!]
Re: Serious BIND resolver problem. (fwd)
Re: Ipx to ip routing
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Re: Turbo FreeBSD CD
Re: Ipx to ip routing(translation)
Re: Cosmo3D for Linux ?? (fwd)
Re: Ipx to ip routing(translation)
Re: sendmail without DNS (was: Re: BoS: Exploit for sendmail smtpd bug (ver. 8.7-8.8.2).)
arpresolve errors
Re: Ipx to ip routing(translation)