Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:06:04 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        "'freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cisco Aironet 350 Series Card Support

Narayanan Vidya-CVN065 <vidya@motorola.com> probably said:
> What version of Freebsd are you running with the Cisco 350 series card?

Currently 4.7-STABLE but I've been using it for several releases, I
don't remember since when, exactly.

> Do you know what I might be missing? I can't seem to get it to work.

Nope. My guess would be you have a more general pcmcia config problem
and there are lots of things in the archive about debugging those.

P.

--
pir                pir-sig@pir.net                 pir-sig@net.tufts.edu