Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 19:16:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.5 kernel memory corruption patches

	A few days ago while searching for other info I found
some messages to freebsd-questions from about 4 months ago
about 2.2.5 systems that were spontaneously rebooting, and
someone posted a set of patches that seemed to fix it.  I
intended to get these and apply them this weekend, but no amount
of searching seems to be turning them up now. :-(  Sometimes
you just can't get the right keywords.

	If anyone can help me locate these, please reply.

--
Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440