Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:41:22 PST
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: blas, eispack, linpack need new MASTER_SITES

Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co> wrote:
>You can add fftpack to the list :(. I consulted with AT&T and it seems
>like that site is in a limbo due to the recent changes in AT&T-Lucent. I
>asked AT&T Labs, but it seems like we lost netlib.

fftpack has netlib.bell-labs.com as its master site, which works for me.
I guess bell labs took over netlib while no one was looking?

A couple of the blas source files changed, and our f77 can't handle building
it any more.  Is someone going to step up to be the MAINTAINER, or should
it get marked BROKEN?

  Bill