Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:49:58 -0600
From:      "Daryl Chance (Stinkfist)" <chancedj@yahoo.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ports Question (XFree and PostgreSQL)

Hi,

I've been trying to install PostgreSQL to check it out and see
about learning it.  Is there any way to get PostgreSQL to install
without having to install XFree?  I don't use XFree anyhow.
If it requires certain files, can I just put those files in
/usr/local/lib or something?  WITHOUT_X11=yes is in my make.conf,
and it's still trying to install it, so I'm assuming that it
has to be installed.  I'm just trying the list first before I
go with installing XFree.

Thanks,
Daryl