Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:40:52 -0500
From:      "Clark, Ronald" <Ron.Clark@EagleGL.com>
To:        "Javier Henderson" <javier@kjsl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, rsclark@kingwoodcable.net
Subject:   RE: New Web Server

 A<blank>ddType =3D typo on my part. Sorry. In the conf file it is
"AddModule mod_php5.c". I have added the LoadModule as well and get a
similar error message. So I try to look for the files themselves like
this: #find / -name mod_php5.c

It finds nothing. Same results with looking for libphp5.so. Is there an
issue with the install or did I miss a step? Is there a recipe for
setting up a server, something like "FreeBSD-Apache-Mysql-PHP for
dummies"?

RC