Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:54:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Moving to 3.0

	Heya All...

	I was reading the Release notes on the 3.0 branch of Freebsd and I
had a few questions....

	If I changed to 3.0 would my kernel config files still be
aplicable or would I have to go and reconfigure them again?  Also I have
FreeBSD 2.2.8 running natd as my primary firewall...I am wanting to create
a redundant secondary, I need some input as to how I should do
this...should I run NFS between them...is there a utility that will allow
the IP to be changed to Primary/NotPrimary or should I run them with
nonchanging IP's...the reason I am asking is that if I don't have them
change IP's I have to go back throughout some 1000 machines and add a
secondary gateway...

Anyway...any input is appreciated.

Sasha