Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 1996 21:44:24 -0500
From:      StevenR362@aol.com
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xpdf 0.6

I noticed the upgrade to xpdf 0.6 in the commit messages and saw in
comp.os.linux.announce that the author has unreleased encryption patches
for it.  He is worried about the U.S. munitions law.  I am wondering if
we can collectively twist his arm a little to release the patches on a
restricted
basis.  Otherwise, xpdf is pretty much useless for my own personal use.

Steve

cc me in any replies as I am not subscribed to ports