Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:27:43 -0800
From:      VPINET <support@vpinet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ???  How to mount a backup drive ???

We currently have a co-location server at our site and in the attempt to
mount the backup drive onto the actual server we were unsuccessful.

Here are some of the commands we attempted to use

mount /dev/hdc1 /mnt/backup -t ext2
or
mount /dev/hdc1 /mnt/backup/ -t ext2
or
mount -t mfs /dev/hdc1 /mnt/backup

As you can see we are flying blind in a snowstorm.
Since it is Friday, if you decide to respond on either Sat or Sun then
you can reach me at my home email which is:
Wolfpack@home.com
or
if you decide to respond during the work week then please respond to:
ChrisW@staffmail.vpinet.net

Thank you for your time and patience.