Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 1999 17:07:06 -0800
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disk geometry question.

Rick Hamell wrote:
> > > I know I have a disk geometry problem because I get the "Missing Operating
> > > System" message.
>
>         How do you know that? :)
<snip>

I don't know, I'm not the original poster, George Halek is.  He can be
reached at bsdlist@cr343877-a.wlfdle1.on.wave.home.com or you can
reply to his message on -questions, "Disk geomtery question. (fwd)"

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world