Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 02:29:36 +0000
From:      jau789@gmail.com
To:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: machine/acle-compat.h missing

The build environment is amd64 running 10-stable.
The native cc is obviously clang 3.4.1.
The build target in has been rpi2.
To make current build possible at all CC and CXX
are set to clang37 and clang++37 during the make
run.

--jau
On 13/10/2015 2:29 John-Mark Gurney wrote:
Jukka Ukkonen wrote this message on Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 08:50 +0300:
> After the latest clang update in current cross-compilation for arm
> has been failing due to "missing"

Do you mean armeb? or what specific arch?

> <machine/acle-compat.h>
>
> The file is apparently present...
>
> src.head/sys/arm/include/acle-compat.h
>
> but the compiler fails to find it because for some reason it
> never gets copied to the path where the compiler expects to
> find it...
>
> /tank/fish/jau/Xcomp/src.head/gnu/lib/libgcc/../../../contrib/gcc/config=
/arm/libunwind.S:29:10:
> fatal error: 'machine/acle-compat.h' file not found
> #include <machine/acle-compat.h>
>          ^
> 1 error generated.
> *** [libunwind.o] Error code 1
>
> Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me doing something
> odd?

Are you using gcc, or the default of clang now?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579