Date:      Sun, 06 Sep 1998 00:10:22 +0700
From:      Leonard Ong <Leonard_Ong@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD EasyBoot Boot Manager

Hello,

Before using FreeBSD I learned to use LILO, and it is easy. However I want
to know :

1) How to tweak the BootManager settings ? I can't see configuration file (
e.g. lilo.conf ), or boot writer ( e.g. lilo )
2) In setup there is three option :
    MBR, Standard, and none.. what's the differences between the first and
the second ?

3) I have 1 FAT32, 1 Fat16, 1 FreeBSD partition, when i choose MBR or
Standart the setup gives me warning :
   ' only one child fat max allowed ' what does it meant ?

4) after 3) I can't boot to my windows / fat, always to freebsd. how to fix
this ?

Thank you