Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 17:35:50 GMT
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        amengual@cesca.es
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: typo error

>>>>> "amengual" == amengual  <amengual@cesca.es> writes:

amengual> I found what I understand is a typo error in the file:
amengual> //freefall.cdrom.com/How/faq/freebsd-faq-76.html#76

amengual> It refers to a device named "cuaa0", and I suppose that it
amengual> means "cua00".

cua00 is for FreeBSD 2.0.  cuaa0 is for versions greater than 2.0.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If I had a nickname, I think I would want it to be "Prince of
Weasels", because then I could go up and bite people and they would
turn around and go, "What the-?" And then they would recognize me, and
go, "Oh, it's you, the Prince of Weasels."  -- Jack Handey