Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:59:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@solaria.sol.net>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ncrcontrol-like utility for CAM?

Will there be an ncrcontrol-like utility for CAM?  I'm mainly interested
in statistics, and was unable to find anything obvious after looking over
the CAM stuff in 3.0-19981015-BETA.  It'd be a nice addition, and it was
a feature I had always missed with the ahc (and others) driver.

In either case, CAM appears to be working very well on one of my big
machines, with an NCR and an AHA3940.  Very nice work!

... Joe