Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:42:07 +0200
From:      Tim Priebe <tim@iafrica.com.na>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vlans

Hi,

I have been trying to setup a Firewall for our Polytechnic, but am
having trouble finding much documentation on VLANs. I found the VLAN
code, and then a few messages in the arcives to this list. If there is a
difinitive document on on VLANs under FreeBSD, or someone working on
one, where can I find it. Otherwise, I would like to get this firewall
working with VLANs, and then prepare a document on setting up VLANs
under FreeBSD.

If anyone has anyone has any information, suggestions, or software that
they would be willing to share in regards to this, could they please
send them to me.

Thanks,

Tim.