Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:09:39 +0900
From:      =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOzNLXBsoQg==?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCTFAbKEI=?= <shigeru@iij.ad.jp>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with pccard.c cvsup'ed 3-10-99 15:00:54

>>>>> "Ryan" == Ryan Dewalt <rdewalt@meridianksi.com> writes:
Ryan> re-compiling the kernel, I recieved this error.  (after the
Ryan> original make all failed, I re-ran this to regenerate the error)
Ryan> porta# make all
Ryan> loading kernel
Ryan> pccard.o: In function `unregister_device_interrupt':
Ryan> pccard.o(.text+0x31c): undefined reference to `unregister_pcic_intr'
Ryan> pccard.o: In function `pccard_alloc_intr':
Ryan> pccard.o(.text+0x691): undefined reference to `register_pcic_intr'
Ryan> *** Error code 1
Ryan> porta#

unregister_pcic_intr() and register_pcic_intr() are described in
@sys/pccard/pcic.c
but they are described as 'static' functions when APIC_IO is not
defined ;-(

I think it is better to delete 'static' at line 189 and line 194 in
@sys/pccard/pcic.c than to chnage
unregister_pcic_intr()/register_pcic_intr() to
unregister_intr()/register_intr() in @sys/pccard/pccard.c.

I fixed @sys/pccard/pcic.c and recompiled.
and now I'm using new kernel on a VAIO 818.

Thanks,
-------
YAMAMOTO Shigeru			Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
<shigeru@iij.ad.jp>			Network Engineering Div.