Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:51:26 +0300
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org, bz@freebsd.org, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VNET

Thank you.

I want to use vnet jail for a specific subnet that I need to seperate from
the system.
so basicly i create a vlan + a bridged interface to the public.
these two (vlan+bridged interface- epair0a) will in in the vnet jail, so I
can do NAT only for that vlan going out.
This is the idea, as there are more interfaces in the system and there is
only one interface out...

so basicly it should be a firewall & Nat only between the specific lan and
the outside world.

Can this be accomplished otherway?

Sami

--