Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:32:54 -0600
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS Setup

Thanks for the info. I actually just ordered the latest edition of the
book from the online store at daemonnews.org for $21.50 which is some
sort of special because that's way cheaper than it should be. And since
this book is recommended quite often on this list I might recommend
everyone check out the deal and pick up a copy.

It has cleared up quite a few issues, but I guess what I'm looking for
are some good books on setting up firewalls and tcp/ip & udp routing.
Anyone have any ideas?