Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:21:35 -0800
From:      "Ronny Ko" <ronnyk@medullas.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Christopher Robato" <crobato@kuentos.guam.net>, "Dustin Puryear" <dpuryear@usa.net>, "Harry Martin" <harry@vcnet.com>, "John Berger" <pennstat@epix.net>, "Kendric Beachey" <ak@sound.net>, "Timothy Sipples" <tsipple@us.ibm.com>
Subject:   Inquiry

Dear FreeBSD team,

I have a few open positions for FreeBSD writers at 32BitsOnline.com.  I
would like to let people in the FreeBSD community know about these openings.
Could you please direct me to the right person who could help me?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Ronny Ko
Editor-in-Chief, 32BitsOnline.com
A division of Medullas Publishing Co., Inc.
e-mail: editor@32bitsonline.com