Date:      Sun, 02 May 2004 12:36:41 -0700
From:      Derrick <freebsd@fbsdsolutions.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice run problem

I am attempting to run the precompiled version of OO-1.1_0.1, but am
having trouble on my 5.2 system.  Whenever I try to run the setup, I get
this:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc_r.so.4" not found
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc_r.so.4" not found

which leads me to believe I am missing a dependant install.  I looked at
the dependancies and I thought I saw them all listed under pkg_info, so
I would like to verify what produces the above so.4 file.

Anyone got a clue as to what I need to install?

TIA

-Derrick