Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:40:01 GMT
From:      namor <namor@hemio.de>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/182892: Make devel/atf create a tests user

The following reply was made to PR ports/182892; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: namor <namor@hemio.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:27:34 +0200

 Sorry for the delay.

 I would love to say "okay" to your commit, but  I don't really know
 what that test user is supposed to do on 10-CURRENT. It does not exist
 on 9.2. Also, the recent changes (10-BETA1 throwing out most of ATF
 and _atf user) let me wonder if the patch is still needed/useful.

 What is the "test" user supposed to do in the first place?

 I cannot find anything about it in the FreeBSD wiki nor
 are the EuroBSDCan 2013 talks online yet, where you might
 have said something about this during your talk. Is there
 any official information available which mentions the tests
 user?