Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:51:07 -0400
From:      Tom Embt <tom@embt.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Abit BP6

At 03:42 PM 9/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone run across problems using an Abit BP6 on -STABLE?
>
>Was nice of Abit to give FreeBSD a mention in the motherboard manual.

I ran -stable on my BP6 for a short while, now it's running -current.  No
problems to speak of with either branch, although I'm awaiting a driver for
the HighPoint controller (status on this, anyone? anyone?).

Also, isn't it a nice change to see FreeBSD listed _before_ Linux in the
BP6 manual!

[whoops, I cc'd to -stable instead of -smp, now sending to -smp as I
should've, forgive the crosspost]

Tom Embt                                 ICQ UIN:  11245398
tom@embt.com                                         d:-)>