Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 08:36:37 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        jdl@chromatic.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make world falling down on 'zic'

Hi

Go to src/usr.sbin/zic and do a `make clean all install'. You'll be OK then!

> I apologize in advance for repeating something that I'm
> pretty sure just got mentioned a couple days ago.  I tried
> to Netscrape through the mail archives but they appeared to
> be out of order.  Rats.
>
> So, my 'make world' came to a screaching halt with:
>
> umask 022; cd /usr/src/share/zoneinfo;  zic -d /usr/share/zoneinfo -p America
/New_York  -L /dev/null -y /usr/src/share/zoneinfo/obj/yearistype africa antarc
tica asia australasia etcetera europe  factory northamerica southamerica system

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa