Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:21:44 -0400
From:      "Steve Sims" <SimsS@IBM.Net>
To:        <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: Video Card recommendation(s)?

Hi, multimedia gurus!

I've attached a note that I had sent to Amancio requesting information on
recommendations for a replacement video adapter for a new system I'm in the
process of building.

Bottom line: He stands behind his previous statements that the Matrox
Millennium II is a very good adapter, but pricey.  He recommended that I
bounce this question off of the multimedia crowd and get a list of other
alternatives that offer a great price/performance balance.

Any help is appreciated; but I graciously request that you CC me directly on
your reply, as I'm not currently subscribed to FreeBSD-multimedia (yet!)

...sjs...