Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:37:54 +0300
From:      itetcu@go.ro
To:        jwynacht@cisco.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partition Question

Send reply to:  	<jwynacht@cisco.com>
From:           	"Jon Wynacht" <jwynacht@cisco.com>
To:             	<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:        	Partition Question
Date sent:      	Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:04:46 -0700

> I have a Win98 laptop I want to share with Free BSD. If I run through the
> "Novice" setup, will it create a partition for me or do I have to use the
> partition utility on the CD-ROM?

RTFM

That stands from Read The Manual (f is usuly silent, but in some cases...); as you said you found the "The Complete FreeBSD'' " try to
pay a little attention to it. It will spare you a lot of e-mail typing, others time wasted reading and !!! most important !!! you will understand
better how the system works. (p. 39-->)