Date:      Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:16:39 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Emb Aud <embaudarm@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: More questions RE: booting FreeBSD on Zynq

I found this helpful as a starting point:

http://www.devicetree.org/Device_Tree_Usage

Here's the wiki link, but I don't know how current the information is:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/FlattenedDeviceTree *

Lots of good resources at the bottom of the page too.

*note: The page says that the default location for fdt files in
"sys/boot/fdt/dts" but I think most of them are now found in
"/src/sys/gnu/dts". One of the developers said they refresh the files
from the gnu/linux tree every now and then.

Cheers,

Russ