Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Fred Clift <fred@veriohosting.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RBL/Sendmail

I see your point. It was my first impression too that they were a bit 'big
brotherish' about things and the method they list domains could potentialy
just be used to attack/block a competitior or just some upset person
wanting to settle a personal vendeta. I suppose judicious use of procmail
as well as FEATURE(realyxxx) rules would do a fair job of things on their
own. I've alread got a rather large black_list setup for sendmail, would
just have to tear into procmail. Scary as I hear it's quite a rough going
doing procmail.

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>