Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:05:27 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, james@cs.uwm.edu
Subject:   Re: realaudio player

John Gilmore and Tim Pozar asked to use the FreeBSD video channel
for testing their setup. The connection is that John is my mbone
provider and has helped a lot sorting out the mbone
problems around here. Jim Lowe has been having mbone problems
on and off for the last few weeks which may explain why you
are not seeing the parking lot cam. The FreeBSD Parking Lot
Cam uses a Sun not a FreeBSD machine --- I guess Jim is hoarding
all the FreeBSD boxes 8) The upside of doing this is that we
get a chance to test for inter operability all the time.
The downside is that the machine doing the FreeBSD video broadcasting
should be a FreeBSD box so lets see what Jim feels about this.

	Regards,
	Amancio