Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:47:34 -0400
From:      Daniel Gonzalez <spammesilly@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Torrent program

>=20
> Being as Azureus is broken in the ports ... is there another torrent=20
> program
> that is as good/equivelant to it available ?

I'm running 5.4RC2 and also had problems with Azureus. The only program I=
=20
got to work successfully is Qtorrent. It's located in ports under net and/o=
r=20
python. It uses Qt widgets. It doesn't look anywhere near as nice or work a=
s=20
well as Azureus but it gets the job done. I'm still looking for something a=
s=20
good as Azureus also....

--=20
Dan Gonzalez