Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:41:35 +0300
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        Martin Matuska <mm@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] ZFS feature flag support for 9-STABLE

02.10.2012 22:48, Martin Matuska wrote:
> ZFS feature flag support is ready to be merged to 9-STABLE.
> The scheduled merge date is short after 9.1-RELEASE.
>
> Early adopters can test new features by applying the following patch
> (stable/9 r241135):
> http://people.freebsd.org/~mm/patches/zfs/9-stable-zfs-features.patch.gz
>
> Steps to apply to a clean checked-out source:
> cd /path/to/src
> patch -p0 < /path/to/9-stable-zfs-features.patch

Does this suppose to work on i386? On my test machine this gives an
instant panic on trying to mount root system. I've already rebuilt my
kernel WITH INVARIANTS, WITNESS and DIAGNOSTIC but it still panics even
before I can dump core anywhere. I now proceeding to build a tiny
virtual machine to capture the backtrace.

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.