Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:43:44 -0400
From:      Lynn Steven Killingsworth <blue.seahorse.syndicate@gmail.com>
To:        "Lynn Steven Killingsworth" <blue.seahorse.syndicate@gmail.com>, "lokadamus@gmx.de" <lokadamus@gmx.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Need latest xorg

I have found that 9-stable is on a couple of sites.  Today I looked up the
addresses of the packages and used pkg_add -r ftp://ftp....etc  I have
xorg-7.5.2 with newer drivers for my recent AMD HD 7950.  It looks very,
very nice.  xorg-7.7 on 10 must be awesome but this is my principle
machine.  I also have kde4-4.8.3 and etc.