Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 1995 16:16:27 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades 32Y boards...

Looking for sites using this card (Cyclom-32Y) to correspond and establish
preferred mode(s) of operation, drivers etc.

Currently have the 16-port-capable 'cy' driver talking OK using straight
cable and standard getty, but would possibly prefer to use the 'cyb'
driver (and modified cable) with mgetty, however have been experiencing
some difficulties.

Any responses would be muchly appreciated.

Ta.
]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] "Who does BSD?" "We do Chucky, we do."                               [[