Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:57:55 -0600
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panics on reboot/halt/shutdown with MFS

On Mar 03, 1997 at 11:32:52PM -0700, Bill Fenner wrote:
> Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com> wrote:
> >Perhaps someone with a CVS tree available ...
>
> Everyone has a CVS tree available -- http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi !

Yeah; I just remembered that.  (working after midnight really makes for
logical thinking).  I'll note that you also need a copy of the changelogs
on your machine to really make any use of it.  First, you grep through
the changelogs to see _where_ the change is, then go to the specific spot
in the CVS tree.
--
Jonathan