Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:50:36 +0100
From:      Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Re: xperfmon++ problems in 2.2R

----------

Hi!

Sorry, I know! The last changes are only incorporated int the port, but not in
to the packages!

Make the port, or get the package for 2.2 from my ftp Server
ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de/pub/xperfmon++v1.40-FBSD22.tgz.

Hope that helps!

Have fun!

Lars

 > 	xperfmon++ will not run for more than 10 secnds or so on my recently
 > 	installed 2.2Release machine. Yesi Grabed the pakacake from
 > 	2.2packages. Usually it dies with the folowing error:
 >
 > 	Error: Cannot perform realloc
 >
 > 	I have seen a floating point exception alos.
 >
 > 	What can I do to fix this?
 >
 > --
 > Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6
     955
 > Factory Automation Systems
 > Atlanta Ga.
 > --
 > Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
 > Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
 > (c) 1997 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited

Internet:                                       |  Lars Koeller
  Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE      |  Department of Physics
  ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de             |  University of Rostock
PGP-key:                                        |  Germany
  http://www.nic.surfnet.nl/pgp/pks-toplev.html |

----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org ------------