Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:50:45 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new motd

On Fri, Apr 03, 1998 at 06:59:02PM -0800, Doug White wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please evaluate the following suggestion for a replacement /etc/motd
> (login message).  The current one is completely incorrect and I'd like to
> save some headaches by directing people to some technical help resources
> before hitting the lists.  Please make sure you cc: me on any replies
> since I don't have the resources to monitor -newbies in depth.
>
> Thanks for any feedback!

OK, here's our chance to have some real input.
Do newbies think this will help?

I like it enough to want to steal most of it for our weekly posting
(http://www.welearn.com.au/freebsd/newbies/ if you missed it)
but I'm waiting for your feedback (on both documents).

Here's Doug White's suggestion again:

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-