Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:08:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   video and sound card recommendations?

Hi,
  Anyone have any recommendations for a video card and a sound card
  for a dual boot FreeBSD and Win98 system?

  I'm currently thinking of getting the Creative Labs Riva TNT 16MB
  AGP card for $85.

  I have no idea as to what a good sound card for FreeBSD is.

  Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks
Viren
--
Viren Shah                    | "You can't trust code that you did not totally
Research Associate, RST Inc.  | create yourself. (Especially code from