Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:22:24 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        njs3@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall Smart)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A web-based FreeBSD configuration tool.

Cool, you caught my smiley 8)

Yes, I agree that there shouldn't be any performance difference
between C++ and Java admin tool except when we are dealing with
very large numbers of items;however, for a newbie or a single
seat work station or a small ISP there shouldn't be any performance
difference between java and c++ based tools.

	Amancio