Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 21:45:31 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Breaking ffs - speed enhancement?

There are some interesting papers about LFS in the "Sprite"
CDROM. I think it was distributed by Walnut Creek.

	Also, you can find Margo Saltzer's thesis in http://www.cs.berkeley.edu
(look for her name in the document server)

	Borja.

Wilko Bulte wrote:

> As Jonathan M. Bresler wrote...

> > > And what about putting them somewhere on the release CDs? I suppose there
> > > is some space to put 'm?
> >
> >       i dont know if that is legal.  some of the papers are from the
> >       various usenix conferences.  others were published in other
> >       magazines, etc.....i fear that we would have to contact all
> >       the authors for permission.
> >
> >       i dont know the restrictions and legalities involved.
>
>   How unfortunate.. :(

>  |   / o / /  _   Wilko Bulte             email: wilko@yedi.iaf.nl
>  |/|/ / / /( (_)  Private FreeBSD site  - Arnhem - The Netherlands

Borja Marcos			* Internet: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11 1 izq		*	    borjam@well.com
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)	* CompuServe: 100015,3502
SPAIN				*