Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:27:10 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        andrew@ugh.net.au, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Description of ports

hi,

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 04:52:14PM -0700, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

>  * Whenever I click on a link to read the description of a port I get a
>  * message telling me the port doesn't exist or has an invalid name and that
>  * I should contact you...

It was fixed by my yesterday's commit to www/en/cgi/url.cgi

> The web site is picking up the old INDEX file that's pointing to old
> location of files.  I'm currently trying to figure out why it's not
> using the latest INDEX.

No. Web site is using "cvs co ports/INDEX" for each build, but url.cgi
have used hardcoded DESC name during attempt to fetch package description
from ftp.freebsd.org and we had that problem.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && phantom@cris.net       */
/* Tavric National University  && phantom@FreeBSD.org    */