Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 22:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more on the pcmcia saga.

In article <199905270619.QAA09645@cheops.anu.edu.au>,
Darren Reed  <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> In some mail from Wes Peters, sie said:
> [...]
> > PC-Card Intel 82365 (5 mem & 2 I/O windows)
> > pcic: controller irq 3
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Initializing PC-card drivers: sio
>
> Why does it list "sio" here ?  I don't see where sio is actually
> used with PCMCIA here...why doesn't it list ed0 too ?  (Is this a
> bug ?)

Yes, this was a bug.  I committed the fix on April 27:

    jdp         1999/04/27 11:34:14 PDT

      Modified files:
	sys/pccard           pccard.c
      Log:
      Fix the code that prints the "Initializing PC-card drivers" message
      so that the list of drivers is correct.  This is a slightly
      simplified version of the patch from the PR.

      PR:           misc/10544
      Submitted by: Christophe Colle <colle@krtkg1.rug.ac.be>

      Revision  Changes    Path
      1.75      +3 -4      src/sys/pccard/pccard.c

    jdp         1999/04/27 11:39:25 PDT

      Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_3)
	sys/pccard           pccard.c
      Log:
      MFC 1.74 -> 1.75: Print correct list of PC-Card drivers.

      Revision  Changes    Path
      1.68.2.3  +3 -4      src/sys/pccard/pccard.c

John
  "Self-interest is the aphrodisiac of belief."           -- James V. DeLong