Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 09:20:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org

hello

maybe this is the wrong list for the following but it's very short:

how about some consistent names for the mailinglist-owners - we have
owner-hackers for the freebsd-hackers list - but owner-freebsd-scsi for
freebsd-scsi or owner-cvs-all for cvs-all - why not making it like netbsd ->
simply name the owner of the list owner-listname - this would make it much
easier to set up mailfilters - in the current sheme i have to wait until a
mail comes to see from which owner it comes and then to add a line into my
filter-rules (... but that moment i may have 100 or mail mail in my mailbox
which i intended to read later - or at home - thus i'm saving them via filter
into a folder) - what do you think about it ?

                                                  __||
 Perfection is reached, not when there is no  __||       thomas graichen
 longer anything to add, but when there   __||      freie universitaet berlin
 is no longer anything to take away   __||              fachbereich physik
                                  __||
 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery - __||
 ___________________________||____email: graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de____