Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:08:36 -0800
From:      "Todd Conners" <conners@cips.nokia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Unfortunately I'm a newbie to FreeBSD...

but I'm trying to learn, so you have to give me credit for that anyway.  I'm
installing FreeBSD 3.5.1 on a PIII-800 w/256 mb ram etc...and a 40 GB hard
drive and I keep getting a "doingnewfs -b 8192 -f 1024 and then receiving a
Panic Page Fault error, the system will be rebooted in 15 seconds.  I'm
using the entire disk in one huge partition and it seems the OS doesn't like
that.  I've created a 30 GB slice and I can get the machine to install OK.
Does anybody have any ideas what I am doing wrong.  It seems that 30 GB
would be a rather low disk limitation for the OS.  Please help.

Thanks,  Todd