Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:02:47 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan.langille@dvl-software.com>
To:        Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: xntpd

I am, by no means, an expert on xntpd, but I have been able to get it to
work here.

I suggest removing the restrict and see what happens.  Reading the
man pages, I'm not quite sure whether your setup is doing what you
wish to acheive or not.

As for not wanting just anyone to synch with you, can't you control that
with your firewall?

hth

--
Dan Langille