Date:      Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:44:53 +0200
From:      Rainer Hungerhausen <zaphod@defcon-x.de>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Project Launches Improved Website

Hi,

first of all: WOW!

I think this is a great improvement. The site looks modern on top and
under the hood (XHTML/CSS).

The only thing that desturbs me a bit is the FreeBSD logo on top, which
could clearly use some more anti-aliasing. But I guess this will be gone
as soon as the logo contest is done.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Rainer