Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:15:51 -0500
From:      "Jeff Palmer" <scorpio@sunline.net>
To:        "Randy Bush" <randy@psg.com>, "FreeBSD Current" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: buildworld failure

Randy,

There are a  few things you have to do when supping from 3.* to -CURRENT

The Best Source of information I have found is at
http://www.external.org/freebsd/current.html

I hope this document helps you,  I have tried it,  it worked fine  (however
I didn't like -CURRENT so I reformatted and went -STABLE again)  I'm no
coder,  so when little things would break,  I was out of luck..

Jeff Palmer
scorpio@sunline.net