Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:31:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Landauer <cal@rush.aero.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        cal@rush.aero.org
Subject:   bug report submission

hihi, all -

can anyone tell me how to submit a bug report using lynx? i filled out all of
the requested fields, but since i can't see any images at all in that browser,
i can't enter the right code, so i'm stuck so far

this is a legitimate kernel bug (in calcru() about timing very long running
programs), and i think the bug report filter probably needs fixing also, since
i can't use any more graphic browser on my e-mail machine from here at home

more later,
cal

Dr. Christopher Landauer
Aerospace Integration Science Center
The Aerospace Corporation, Mail Stop M6/214
P.O.Box 92957
Los Angeles, California 90009-2957, USA
e-mail: cal@aero.org, Phone: +1 (310) 336-1361