Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 21:06:05 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lesstif replacement for Xm

Hi, Gary -
	Looking thru the archives, I saw that you at one time had a rather
strong interest in Lesstif. As I'm getting deeper into FreeBSD and X
graphics, I came across "Interactive Computer Graphics in X" by Theo
Pavlidis. In it he uses a 'safe' starter toolkit built on either OL or
Motif and Xt. It's an incredibly good book, goes from X baby talk to the
point where I might actually make some sense out of the Big Fat Official
X11R6 Manuals I also bought. Problem is, one of the include libs is Xm,
and I can't seem to find the replacement for that, although I did find
an *.so.*

Any hints?

I'm off to find the hungries lesstif site, but if you -- or any other -q
haunter -- can give guidance, I'd appreciate it.
This e-mail at home is not subscribed to -questions, so please cc me
at dwilde1@ibm.net.

TNX!
			Don