Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:11:07 +0200
From:      Alex <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Anthony.Wyatt@csiro.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-2.2.6

Wednesday, July 03, 2002, 4:09:06 AM, you wrote:

AWca> Hi All,
AWca>         I have some code I want to play with that was built for 2.2.6 (user and kernel code).  I can't find a 226 distribution.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

AWca> Thanks,
AWca> Anthony

AWca> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Dear Anthony,

I don't think one exist. You should be able to download the latest
source with cvs and compile your own.

--
Best regards,
Alex